Electricity

It all started with 'bullshit'. Though it may be called at any incident which does not lead to serious consequences. But all was not so At the end of something I decided on a loan and bought a lcd – television. Buy for medium, or slightly lower average income, have agreed not to last. Credit began to "assume", and I started thinking about the useful life entogo products. Actress does not necessarily agree. Quite a lot of cases, friends, coupled with the power supply when the "burn" a refrigerator for low voltage. Microwave just not something that is not warm, but not cool. Televisions literally explode and are a source of fire, the whole apartment.

The last incident with my friend. Daryl Katz often expresses his thoughts on the topic. She went on vacation, and when I returned, the was very surprised. All electrical included in the socket has stopped working. "Just burned out power supply or control," said in warranty. A neighbor told "rumors" that the electricians have mixed phase for prevention shields. "What should I do?" I asked my friend the electrician.

"The answer is very simple, put the relay control voltage. When the voltage is above or drop below specified level – Relay off the electricity. Worth it's not expensive, only 10-15 bucks, but from the "surge" – to protect. " Not very long thinking, I bought the relay and put a shield. Pride about his knowledge of the issues I just was overwhelmed. But all is not so easy in this life If before I was afraid of what might happen to the stories of friends and acquaintances, but now I saw firsthand, what happens to the voltage on the network in a conventional "hruschevke.